Energy Analytics For Cleantech Sector
If you are looking for an exciting career in cleantech space and be an instrument of energy revolution, look nowhere else.
In case of any queries, feel free to email us at email@example.com. We’ll revert as soon as we can!
Backend Engineer (Database)
No of Positions: 02
Location: Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana
Renumeration: 6 to 8 L p.a.
Educational Qualification: B.E. or B.Tech., with preference for either of the following or variants:
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Any other Engineering Discipline if the candidate has an aptitude for Programming
Experience Qualification Criteria: NCG’s
Other qualification criteria:
- Knowledge of
- The process of IoT product design, development, testing, deployment.
- Data Structures, RDBMS.
- IoT platforms and time-series data handling.
Roles & Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Help design, build, and test scalable data processing pipelines, data access services and tools for analytics.
- Develop features to parse and decode sensor data into dashboards, APIs, dumps and alerts/notifications.
- Troubleshoot emergent customer issues, understand customer feedback, and evaluate additional customer benefits and value propositions.
- Communicate with the Product Ops, DevOps and Support teams across the periodic product release cycle.
How to Apply:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Application for Backend Engineer (Database) Position at iRasus” in the subject.
- Résumé Shortlist
- Interview over a phone call (10-60 minutes).
- Interview over a video call using tools e.g. Zoom, Skype or Google Meet (30-60 minutes).
- F2F Interview (60-90 minutes).
Backend Engineer (IIoT)